September 19, 2010

Win Some, Lose Some

It rained today! If you know me at all you know that this is definitely good. Let me say it again, IT RAINED TODAY!!! Granted it was only for a little bit and it really wasn't very hard, but still, it was rain. Sweet smelling, pavement wetting, dirt settling rain. I went outside and stood in it.

On a very sad note, my current favorite pair of jeans have developed a hole in the knee. Unfortunately, I am not of the mindset that holes are cool. I have a lot of other jeans I could choose from, but these are so comfortable and fit my 3 month post-pregnancy body the best.  Oh well. I foresee them being added to the Goodwill bag very soon... maybe someone else can appreciate the holes more than me.

p.s. I was able to get some good nap time sewing in today. Check back tomorrow for pictures - I have lined up one super cute model!

No comments:

Post a Comment